In general, the best answer to this question is that you should indeed sign with a buyer’s agent when searching for a home. A buyer’s agent will work with a buyer to ensure the best possible results in terms of securing a property. The home search and purchase process can take a few weeks or it could even last several months depending on the type of property being sought and the real estate market in general. Here are a few things that a buyer’s agent can do to improve their chances of having a successful buying experience.
· Touring homes in various neighborhoods to find the best deal on the perfect property - as a note it is not uncommon to view up to 10 homes a day
· A buyers agent can be instrumental in helping a buyer find the best lender as well as helping them to secure a loan pre-approval letter
· An agent will also work diligently to make appointments with sellers prior to showing a home
· They will email listings to the buyer based upon their original criteria or requirements for the type of home that they wish to buy
· A buyer's agent will also actively call listing agents to determine general availability
These are just a few of the primary benefits of choosing to work with an Oak Harbor buyer’s agent type of real estate professional. It should also be noted that in many cases buyers would be expected to sign a formal agreement just as a seller signs an agreement with a listing agent. This protects both the realtor and the homebuyer.
A bilateral contract is a smart and essential element of an agreement that helps to make certain that all parties fulfill their promises to perform. Finding a buyer's agent can be as easy as talking with friends, family or coworkers about their experiences with a particular agent. That said relocating to a new area or new part of the country may require searching on your own for the best agent to suit your particular needs. Consider these basic ideas when preparing to search for homes for sale in Anacortes Washington. Contact Nicole Haun today to learn more about the many real estate opportunities available throughout Oak Harbor Washington, Anacortes and other surrounding areas.
Read our latest Press Release
Twitter Hash Tag #RealEstateInAnacortes
Follow Nicole Haun on Twitter @HomesAnacortes